With the long Memorial Weekend underway in the US, most of us are enjoying some well-deserved time with family and friends — and honoring those who served in our military forces.
But in the work anywhere, anytime age, some people are still working. Paul Miller explains why — but assures you that you shouldn't feel obligated to follow his lead.
Instead, we invite you to entertain some real life marketing lessons from the HBO comedy hit Silicon Valley and consider how you can bring human emotion to customer experience design.
Whether you're taking a break or not, here's some food for thought: Maybe it's time to abandon that boring flat web design. And while you're disrupting the status quo, think about launching your start-up in the best possible place … nope, not New York City or San Francisco, but America's heartland.
We'll be in the heartland — Chicago to be precise — this November for CMSWire's second annual DX Summit. I hope you'll plan to join us for an engaging three days of workshops, keynotes, roundtables and wonderful conversations that will help you map a faster, more productive and a more focused digital transformation.
Have a great week ahead, wherever you are, however you work.
What got us talking this week:
- 'A Global Footprint Is No Longer Enough in the Digital Age’
- Select the Right Tools for Your Digital Transformation
- 3 Ways SAP Just Raised Its Marketing Play
- Get Ready for Predictive Content Analytics
Enterprise Information Management
- Informatica Ushers in a New Generation of Data
- Stop Complicating Information Management
- Has Citrix Lost Its Focus?
- SAP's Grand Plan to Lead the Digital World
- How AI Will Serve Us in the Workplace
- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors, 4 Digital Workplace Lessons
- Your 6-Step Guide to Successful Outsourcing
- Improve Employee Motivation With These 5 Steps
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- June 2 — IBM Content 2016
- June 14 — CXFS New Orleans 2016
- June 20 — eMetrics Summit Chicago 2016
- June 30 — Connect San Francisco 2016
- Nov. 14 — DX Summit 2016
- Gartner: Digitalization Is Shaping the Future of Web Content Management
- The Definitive Guide to Lead Nurturing
- One-to-One Marketing with Sitecore 8.1
- The Digital Marketing Maturity Evaluation Guide
- Forrester Research: Make the Cloud a Foundation of Your DX Platform Strategy
Have a tip to share with our editorial team? Drop us a line: