DaaS (Desktop-as-a-Service) is on the rise, but how will it help companies be more efficient? How can marketers use Facebook’s outage as a learning lesson? Will Google Analytics help with campaign management? Meanwhile, we are beginning to understand how intranets are now used to connect companies versus their old use cases.
Quick, Catch Me Up:
- 4 Lessons for Marketers From Facebook's Outage Dom Nicastro | Oct. 11. Technology is great until it doesn’t work anymore. Facebook faced configuration changes that caused a world-wide outage and provided many lessons to marketers.
- Intranets Are Back, But Not How They Used to Be Dux Raymond Sy | Oct. 14. Intranets sound very archaic but they are being using in apps used by employees and employers every day, such as Slack. And they are very important to companies and organizations.
- 4 Digital Workplace Conferences to Attend in Fall 2021 Gabrielle Rodgers | Oct. 14. Fall is here and that means pumpkin spice, sweaters and the best digital workplace conferences that are here to give insight about finishing 2021 strong and starting off 2022 with a bang. This includes our own Digital Workplace Experience that took place last week, now available on-demand.
- What is DaaS (Desktop-as-a-Service)? Kaya Ismail | Oct. 14. DaaS is a new and innovative form of virtual computing service which provides remote workers with cloud workspaces.
- Why Facebook Discontinued Facebook Analytics Pierre DeBois | Oct.14. Marketers have been using Facebook Analytics since 2018. Three years later, Facebook has officially ended the tool.
- Are You Thriving or Barely Surviving in Microsoft Teams? Andrew Pope | Oct. 13. Collaboration has been accelerating during the pandemic. Statistics show that large organizations using Microsoft Teams are saving at least four hours a week. But are you thriving or surviving with the app?
- What's Inside the Latest Google Analytics 360 Updates Pierre DeBois | Oct. 12. New updates to Google Analytics 360 make project management more user-friendly. Other updates will allow reporting to be easier.
- People's Perception of Waste Has Changed Gerry McGovern | Oct. 11. Waste has always been looked at as unappealing, but the majority of people fail to realize that digital waste is unattractive; not to mention its impact on the environment.
- How Do We Network in the Era of Remote Work? Anita Brearton | Oct.11. Communication is key but networking is, too. Rethinking the way we network will invite new connections.