TrustRadius has released its top-rated web content management (WCM) systems.basing their rankings on accumulated user satisfaction scores. To qualify for these rankings, WCM products must have at least 30 reviews and ratings on TrustRadius. Every reviewer is verified and every review is vetted before publication, TrustRadius officials said. In addition to overall top rated awards, TrustRadius also recognized tools that are top rated in a specific market segment. Below are the overall top rated WCM platforms.
Top Rated WCM Platform
Top Rated WCMs By Enterprises
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Sitecore Web Content Management
Top Rated WCMs by Mid-Size Companies
- Adobe Experience Manager
Top Rated WCMs By Small Businesses
- Web Content Management
- Progress Sitefinity
In other customer experience software news ...
Guseva Lands at Gartner
Irina Guseva has joined Gartner as a research director focusing on web content management (WCM). The longtime WCM industry analyst joins the Stanford, Conn.-based research organization after a stint at digital experience provider BloomReach.
At BloomReach, Guseva served as head of global product marketing and as senior director of product marketing. The BloomReach gig came after a three-year stint as group manager in product marketing at Adobe. Guseva had earlier roles at Real Story Group as an analyst and Simpler Media Group (which runs CMSWire) as a deputy editor. "I am elated to have joined Gartner as research director for WCM. After almost 20 years in the industry, I couldn’t be in a better place. It’s truly an honor to be working alongside the many brilliant analysts I’ve been following all these years," Guseva told CMSWire.Related Article: 11 Rules for Selecting the Right Content Management System (CMS)
Relay Network Releases CX Builder
Relay Network, a mobile engagement automation company for enterprise service providers, has announced the release of its CX Builder portal. It is designed to allow users to build personalized customer experiences within the Relay platform. Businesses can use CX Builder as a standalone tool, or leverage their APIs to integrate their existing CRM, marketing automation or customer support platforms.
CX Builder is part of Relay's mobile engagement solution, which includes:
- Relay Customer Onboarding
- Relay Customer Messaging
- Relay CX Builder
- Relay Integration Suite
- Relay Pro Services
ProsperWorks Beefs Up Executive Team
ProsperWorks has just signed on three new executives, including:
- Jon Aniano, Chief Product Officer (previously Salesforce)
- Morgan Norman, Chief Marketing Officer (previously Dialpad)
- Niraj Shah, VP of Growth (previously Zendesk)
ProspersWorks is coming off a $53 million funding round. Prosperworks offers CRM software.
Scrivito Releases Serverless Web CMS Based on ReactJS
- WYSIWYG interface: Drag-and-drop interface and modular widgets
- ReactJS: Pages feel more like native apps on mobile devices and desktop browsers, according to company officials.
- API-driven approach provides the benefits of a serverless and a headless CMS together with WYSIWYG editing.
Looker Updates Data Platform
Looker, which offers a data platform, has released new features and enhancements to its data platform. Enhancements in this release include:
- New dynamic user homepage delivers and suggests more relevant contextual insights
- Workflow integration produce alerts and share information directly from within Looker
- Pre-built experiences for specific uses cases help users start getting meaningful answers right away
- Dynamic and interactive visualizations
- New security features to help with GDPR compliance.