Ever hear of Project Orion? You will soon: It's the code name for Marketo's huge platform re-architecture project — and we shared the details in a deep-dive about the company’s biggest technology investment to date.
Gartner, meanwhile, stressed that it was time for marketers to stop guessing and start focusing on data and analytics at its conference in San Diego last week. The conference also featured an interesting session on how marketers can use augmented reality to create interactive customer experiences.
That information dovetailed nicely with our ongoing focus on artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace. Check out a thoughtful post by DNN's Joe Brinkman, who explored how AI is, well, everywhere in the digital workplace.
All the best,
What else got us talking this week:
- SAP Aims to 'Care More, Do More' for its Customers
- 5 Proven DX Strategies to Make Your Visitors Smile
- DX Leaders: 'You Need the Right Tools for Success in Digital Environments'
- 10 Ways to Use Social Media, Analytics to Improve CX at Events
Enterprise Information Management
- Google Search Appliance's Dwindling Timeline
- It's Time to Get Practical About Your Data Management
- Hacktivism and the Insider Threat
- Manage Your Contracts to Reduce Risk, Improve Revenue
- Should You Upgrade to SharePoint 2016?
- Cognitive Computing Helps You Escape the Productivity Trap
- When the Machines Report to Work, Digital Ethics Should Too
- Where Does AI Surface in the Workplace? Everywhere
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 26 — CMSWire Webinar: Mastering Globalized Content Relevancy
- May 26 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Where are we with Predictive Analytics #CXMChat
- June 2 — IBM Content 2016
- June 20 — eMetrics Summit Chicago 2016
- Nov. 14 — DX Summit 2016